S’enregistrer   FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion
Plowed By The Pilots: MMM Menage, Straight To Gay, First Ti

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phoenix Jura Index du Forum » Multimédias » Galerie Vidéos Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Plowed By The Pilots: MMM Menage, Straight To Gay, First Ti
 MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 06:05 (2017) Répondre en citant  

Date de naissance: 25/07/1950

Mark’s been shoved from one standby list to another for the past 6 hours in the Atlanta airport, running from one terminal to the next as he hopes to get lucky and finally board a plane home. This was only supposed to be a quick 45 minute layover. But thanks to a terrible weather front moving across the Western United States, all planes are running late or grounded. Mark’s flight was cancelled long ago, with his next confirmed seat home scheduled two days from now.

Unacceptable. Totally unacceptable.

A high-powered lawyer at a top law firm in San Francisco, Mark is just within grasp of finally making partner. This final court case he’s lead prosecution on is what separates him from the kid’s table and the adult’s. He’ll be the youngest partner ever in the history of the firm if he wins this case in the closing arguments tomorrow.

And the boarding gate door has just closed on the last flight out. Along with what might as well be his career.

That is, until the counter attendant requests Mark to pick up the phone.

“Hi,” says a confused Mark.

“My co-pilot and I would like to offer you the jumpseat in the cockpit of the last plane that’s bound for SFO today.”

“Really?”

Mark’s heart is racing. He’s luck has finally changed.

“But there’s a catch.”

Mark’s heart immediately sinks. There’s always a catch.

“What can I do for you, sir?”

“These seats are normally only available to fellow pilots, attendants and technicians. It’s a safety issue, you see. We’re putting our asses on the line for you. So in return for bending the rules, you’re going to bend over for us.”

“Excuse me?” says Mark. “I must have not heard you right.”

“No, you heard us right. It’s not for everybody. One guy before you already turned it down,” says the pilot.

Mark looks like he’s about to cry. If he’s going to succeed at making partner, he’s got no other choice. He has to catch this last flight home.

“I’ll take it,” says Mark.

------

Spoiler Alert: this story contains themes of mmm menage, first time dubcon erotica, straight-to-gay, first time gay and m/m BDSM. There’s also a good measure of mile high drama. For adult eyes only.

Plowed by the Pilots: MMM Menage, Straight to Gay, First Time Gay, BDSM First Time Erotica sale book

Tags: book download via Transmission, free macbook read, book get pdf, book german, story pocket amazon download djvu, book BitTorrent free, download torrent isoHunt, book Mega, free docx, text how download book selling mp3, access review bookshop itunes free, book text format, direct link download german android price, book read, how to find book without register, book french, kickass book download, mobile ebook, book kindle, download book from sony xperia, book book free from xiaomi, book zipshare, book tablet, torrent download 1337x, discount for book

If,,he’s,,going,,to,,succeed,,at,,making,,partner,,,he’s,,got,,no,,other,,choiceThe,,only,,content,,we,,will,,consider,,removing,,is,,spam,,,slanderous,,attacks,,on,,other,,members,,,or,,extremely,,offensive,,content,,(eg“Hi,”,,,,says,,,,a,,,,confused,,,,Mark.“My,,,,co-pilot,,,,and,,,,I,,,,would,,,,like,,,,to,,,,offer,,,,you,,,,the,,,,jumpseat,,,,in,,,,the,,,,cockpit,,,,of,,,,the,,,,last,,,,plane,,,,that’s,,,,bound,,,,for,,,,SFO,,,,today.”“Really?”Mark’s,,,,heart,,,,is,,,,racing.Download,,,,one,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Free,,,,Kindle,,,,apps,,,,to,,,,start,,,,reading,,,,Kindle,,,,books,,,,on,,,,your,,,,smartphone,,,,,tablet,,,,,and,,,,computer 171bf2437f

View,,,free,,,background,,,profile,,,for,,,Sophia,,,J,,,Frank,,,on,,,MyLife.com,,,.,,,See,,,Background,,,Report,,,to,,,Learn,,,The,,,Truth,,,about,,,Sophia,,,Frank,,,.Hr,,,,fr,,,,yrkespersoner,,,,som,,,,Sophia,,,,Franke,,,,hjlp,,,,att,,,,n,,,,rekommenderade,,,,jobbkandidater,,,,,branschexperter,,,,och,,,,affrspartner.,,,,LinkedIn.352,,,,Followers,,,,,251,,,,Following,,,,,14,,,,Posts,,,,-,,,,See,,,,Instagram,,,,photos,,,,and,,,,videos,,,,from,,,,SOPHIA,,,,FRANK,,,,(sophia.frank)Watch,,,Sophia,,,Frank,,,live!,,,Sophia,,,Frank,,,is,,,at,,,level,,,1,,,with,,,4,,,fans!,,,YouNow,,,is,,,the,,,best,,,way,,,to,,,broadcast,,,live,,,and,,,get,,,an,,,audience,,,to,,,watch,,,you.,,,.310,,Followers,,,384,,Following,,,249,,Posts,,-,,See,,Instagram,,photos,,and,,videos,,from,,sophia,,franke,,(sophia26franke)
READ BOOK You Ain't Gotta Be Perfect 2: Currency & Ree's Love StoryThe Quotable Stonewall Jackson: Selections From the Writings and Speeches of the South's Most Famous General download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Curly Tail's Traveling Tales: TexasREAD BOOK Blank Sketchbook Van Gogh: Blank Sketchbook Cover by Master Painters, Large Blank Sketchbook Journal, Unlined, Unruled, Premium Design For Artists of All Levels (Most Expensive Paintings) (VPomeroy. Romance and history of Eltweed Pomeroy's ancestors in Normandy and England download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Shanghai, Forever Lost: A Biography of My Grandmother and Mother (Chinese Edition)[PDF] Duel Over DouaiREAD BOOK Prison BarsREAD BOOK Shawn Mendes: Flying High to Success, Weird and Interesting Facts on Shawn Peter Raul Mendes!READ BOOK Life of John Knox, Vol. 1: Containing Illustrations of the History of the Reformation in Scotland; With Biographical Notices of the Principal ... During the Sixteenth Century; And an Appendi

Publicité
 MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 06:05 (2017)  

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phoenix Jura Index du Forum » Galerie Vidéos

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation